SPECIFIC RENT CONDITIONS
– When collection a vehicle, the driver must present the driving license and identity card or passport.
– Driver must present a valid credit card (Visa or MasterCard) as an exclusive method of payment, preferably in main driver´s name.. Payment with Diner Club or American Express, are not accepted..
– Driver´s minimum age is 25 years , must be holding a driving license since one year, at least. " young drivers" (21-24 years) 25 years must pay an additional insurance premium of 5 € per day (minimum € 15 and € 50 maximum contract). These drivers may only drive vehicles in categories A, B, C y D
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
– Unlimited mileage.
– VAT, fees and local taxes.
– Road assistance service, 24 hours
– C.D.W (partial collision damage waiver).
– T.P. (partial theft waiver)
– Fuel: Car may be returned with the same quantity of fuel as received.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Out of hours: 20€ per car delivered, applicable to all bookings attended between 22:00h and 08:00h. Bookings will be considered only after hour in our office at Malaga Airport, being essential to provide a correct flight number. In the event that a flight is delayed and proceed to retire the car between 22:00h and 08:00h this charge also applies.
– Additional driver: 3€ per day for each driver 3 additional drivers per contract (minimum 9 € and a maximum of 30 € )
– Baby seats / child and lifters: 3€ per day for each delivered chair and contract (minimum 9 € and a maximum of 30 € for each). The installation of these vill always be your responsibility.
– GPS: 5€ per day (minimum € 15 and € 50 maximum contract).
– Travel Insurance: The vehicles can only travel in the Iberian Peninsula and Gibraltar. One request may move for Portugal with the extra cost of 9 € per day, with a minimum of 30 € and a maximum of 90 € per contract (30 days)
– Partial or Total damage insurance: Damage insurance (CDW) not, on any damage to tires, tires, tapacubos, vehicle interior, interior and exterior rearview mirrors, moons, locks, low, clutch, motor, sump, Radiator catalyst. Nor does it include the cost per battery charge, key loss, displacements after taxi crash and error in fuel refueling. To partially cover these risks there is additional insurance that may employ when collecting the vehicle.
– Insurance Premium: cover damage to wheels, crystals, clutch, Battery recharge, towing, with a cost of:
• € 8 per day (minimum of 24 and maximum of 80 € € per rental) for groups A, B, C y D
• € 10 per day (minimum of 30 and maximum of 100 € € per rental) for all groups except A, B, C y D
(**) If Premium Insurance is not acquired . a deposit, of 500 € will be required. Hiring Premium Insurance will not have to leave any deposit..
– Management of fines: In the case of penalties during the period of vehicle hired, the customer agrees to pay the parking and traffic fines incurred and Takecar will charge 30€ for managing it..
– Drop off at Airport area has an additional cost of 20€.
– Deliveries out of office hours (Monday to Sunday, 8:30 – 13:30 and 16:00 – 19:00) will have an additional cost of 20 €.
INFORMATION TO BE CONSIDERED:
– The return of the vehicle with more than 120 minutes of delay will suppose a charge of 20€ per day and over the amount for additional rental days. .
– Renting a car is not necessarily linked to a particular vehicle but a group of similar vehicles, as far as technical features and suitable size.
– The Customer shall be liable for any damage to the vehicle that is not covered by the compulsory insurance included in the contract or the insurance coverage that offers TAKECAR, taking the client to proceed not only to the payment of vehicle repair costs, but also, any other expenses and costs arising from such damage as transport costs and / or towed vehicle´s, suspension and / or profits to a maximum amount of vehicle value depending on market.
-Takecar reserves the right to charge an amount of up to 120 € , when returning the vehicle is need intensive and thoroughly cleaning.
– Takecar reserves the right to finish the contract before hand with immediate effect and without compensation to the customer about it in the case customer makes improper use of the vehicle. In this case, case there won´t be any kind of monetary refund.
GENERAL RENT CONDITIONS
Under this contract ONE CAR SPAIN 4 s.l.,( TAKECAR) con CIF B-01388297 and registered office at Galapagar, Madrid, calle Lugano, nº 25, rent the vehicle described on the front of Contract, the person identified as driver and payer (hereinafter the Customer), in the terms and conditions specified below (hereinafter the Contract). By imposing his signature on the front of the Agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions thereof, and agrre to comply.
1. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
Customer acknowledges that receives the vehicle described in the Contract, clean and in the maintenance and operating conditions, damage, state of the fuel tank and auxiliary equipment specified, not to be referred will not to be considered fit for use.
The Customer agrees to preserve and maintain the vehicle, drive it and use it to meet the standards of the Highway Code as well as those provided in this Agreement.
2. DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
The duration of the Lease will appeear at the front page, specifying date and time of delivery and return of the vehicle.
Rental day means a period of 24 hours from the time of beginning of the rental, counting on the return with grace period of 120 minutes.
The maximum lease will be 30 days. If the Customer decides to finish the tenancy before the date specified in the Contract, shall not be entitled to be refunded for the days not used.
3. VEHICLE THE VEHICLE
The Customer undertakes to keep the vehicle in good condition and in particular, without prejudice to the obligations that may appear in other clauses of this Agreement , to:
– Use and diligently driving the vehicle, respecting the Traffic Law, Motor Vehicle Traffic and Road Safety and other provisions that are applicable. Any negligence for not respecting road signs shall not be applicable insurance coverage that has contracted for damage, the vehicle rented.
– Without limiting the generality of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, do not driving under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic drugs, stimulants or similar substances or states of decreased driving ability, such as fatigue or disease, or allow the vehicle driver who is in such circumstances.
– Do not use the vehicle for illegal purposes.
– Avoid driving the vehicle by anyone other than the client or additional drivers are specified on the face of the Contract.
– Do not carry more passengers than those specified by the vehicle manufacturer or permitted by law, or transport animals.
– Do not use the vehicle to move, push or tow other vehicles, trailers u objects.
– Do not travel on roads or other places that, due to the poor state of them, can cause damage to the vehicle.
– Do not participate with the vehicle in competitions, contests, endurance training or materials, accessories and automotive products .
– Never use gasoline in the vehicle fuel quality or characteristics different from those applicable in accordance with that indicated by the manufacturer for each vehicle type.
– Have the vehicle properly parked and locked when not in use.
– Do not use the vehicle for loading or transporting goods of any kind, or mounted a roof rack without authorization on the roof.
– Do not manipulate in any way the odometer of the vehicle.
– Do not use the vehicle for public passenger transport, or to provide driving courses, or for courier or delivery of goods, or engage in commercial or industrial activities, or any activity that involves subleasing the vehicle.
– Do not remove the vehicle out of the Iberian Peninsula and Gibraltar (excluding Portugal) unless prior written authorization has been obtained from Takecar.
4. VEHICLE RETURN
The return of the vehicle shall be produced at the branch, date and time specified in your lease. The vehicle will be returned by the customer in the same condition it was delivered, along with all documents, auxiliary equipment, tires, tools and accessories.
Customer may not alter any technical characteristic of the vehicle, keys, equipment, tools and / or accessories thereof, or make any changes to its exterior and / or interior. In doing so, The Customer shall bear all expenses necessary to return the car to its original state, without prejudice to the damages caused to Takecar derivatives reconditioning by the time the vehicle had to be immobilized, Takecar reserves the right to finish this contract at any time during the term hereof if vehicle use would contravened the provisions of Clause 9.
4.1 DO NOT RETURN THE VEHICLE
In the case that the Customer return the car on date and time different than those stated in the Contract, Takecar will charge you the price stipulated per day and increased by 100% adjusted to the actual market price (no prices promotions or bearish market ) and by cost / day maintenance / investment vehicle, with a minimum of 20 € per day penalty-increment.
If the Customer returns or leave the vehicle in a different location than stated in the Contract,Takecar may require:
– The stated price per day increased by 100% adjusted to the actual market price (no prices promotions or bearish market ) and by cost / day maintenance / investment vehicle, with a minimum of 20 € per day penalty-increment, based on the extra days needed to recover the car and making it available to be rented again
– The costs for transportation, cranes, tolls, custody
Takecar reserves the right to bring legal actions before the competent authorities in any case of loss or failure to return the vehicle, the Customer assuming all responsibility for the consequences.
5. EXTENSION OF CONTRACT
The Customer is obligated to return the car on the date and time specified in the Contract. If You want to extend the rent must do so in person at the office Takecar in order to sign the extension. Not possible extension of any contract phone, email or text message. If the contract could not be extended by non-availability of vehicles or any other cause, Customer must return the car at the time, Office hour and agreed.
When applying for an extension, Takecar may require the signing of a new contract being considered extinct at that time the current contract.
In any case, the amount deposited as security shall be used for an extension. The unilateral extension by the Customer shall be considered as an illegal use of the vehicle for the purposes of the Customer's responsibility to submit any damage the vehicle, also having the same status as the vehicle is not returned within the agreed time.
6.1. It Customer expressly agrees to pay Takecar, at the start of the rental period:
– The corresponding rental fee at the time of disposal of vehicle, according to current rates. Rates may vary depending on the season so it is Customer's responsibility to verify rate previously applied to contracting vehicle.
– All taxes of any kind levied holiday.
– The amount of fuel according to the Fuel Policy detailed in point 7 of this Agreement.
– The amounts resulting from hiring additional insurance referred to in paragraph 8.
– Any other application concept Customer, according to commercial and contractual terms offered by Takecar.
6.2. The Customer agrees and authorizes Takecar to conduct after the completion of the rental period, and within a month, through electronic payment systems or other collection system, charges for various items, Customer giving consent for the execution of such charges from now, the following are specified:
– An amount of 120 € at the discretion of Takecar in concept Cleaning, when returning the vehicle is need intensive and thoroughly cleaning..
– The amount of all fines, judicial and extrajudicial costs, caused by improper parking, traffic offenses and applicable transport or any other kind, they are directed against the vehicle, Customer or Takecar during the lifetime of the Lease, unless they were attributable to Takecar
– Without limiting the foregoing Takecar charge you a fixed amount of € 30, for expenses of management and processing for each fine received, referred to the contracted rental period.
– The costs of the loss, deterioration or damage to the moons, mirrors, keys, tires, tires, underbody, clutch, tools, accessories, inside the car and problems arising from the error in the fuel refueling.
– The sum or difference of the value of any spare wheel, tires, tools, accessories, documentation, keys or radio equipment at the end of the rental vehicle is missing or has been replaced by another, specifically stated that such failures or substitutions are not covered by any insurance policy, Customer being responsible for them.
– The costs of repairing damage to the vehicle in case of accident, when:
* The vehicle is not used according to the conditions set
* The accident has not been completed and sent to Takecar within stipulated, or does not conform to the reality of the facts produced.
* That would not have been hired the corresponding Extra Security (see section 8).
Takecar may be charged for compensation in lieu of suspension of the vehicle as a result of damage. In this case, Client will pay the price stipulated per day increased by 100% adjusted to the actual market price (no prices promotions or bearish market ) and by cost / day maintenance / investment vehicle, with a minimum of 20 € per day penalty-increment. Customer's maximum liability shall be the value of the vehicle in the market at the time of the accident.
6.3. At the time of vehicle delivery Customer must present a valid credit card as means of payment exclusive, whose holder must be the person listed as the main driver of the rental agreement. In the case of special and high-end vehicles two credit cards will be requested as a guarantee of rental.
7. Fuel policy
The vehicle must be returned with the same amount of fuel that collects. For well not be refunded, the difference will be charged in liter tank plus a refueling charge of € 15.
Customer and any authorized driver involved as insured in a Car Insurance Policy, a copy of which appears in the available office Takecar that the rental vehicle is hired. This policy includes Liability for damages to third parties arising from the use and circulation of the vehicle.
Also be covered for damage to own vehicle collision, theft, accidental fire or vandalism acts provided that the following conditions are met:
– The Customer notifies the incident to Takecar a maximum twenty-four hours, providing the necessary documentation such as: accident report duly completed and signed by both parties, information of potential witnesses, complaint with the authorities, etc.
– The insurance company does not reject the claim on the ground that the driver did not meet the physical and psychological conditions required by the Road Traffic.
– The incident has taken place over the course of vehicle misuse (see item 9)
Damage insurance does not include in any case the damage to tires, tires, tapacubos, punctures, reventones, vehicle interior, interior and exterior rearview mirrors, moons, locks, low, clutch, motor, sump, Radiator catalyst. Nor does it include the cost per battery charge, key loss, error in the fuel refueling, nor for the days of cessation extent to vehicle repair.
To cover these risks fully or partially Additional insurance may be employ when collecting the vehicle, whose coverage and warranties shall be valid only if the Customer complies with the conditions stated above for own vehicle damage.
8.1. El Cliente se compromete a informar inmediatamente a Takecar de cualquier siniestro que se produzca o daño provocado al vehículo alquilado y a transmitirle inmediatamente cuantas cartas, citations or notices that refer to this incident and to provide full cooperation to Takecar and insurance company in the investigation and defense of any claim and process. Presentation is mandatory, with a maximum gap from the event 24 hours, the part of accident or damage duly made by Customer. In particular, of an accident, Customer shall take the following measures:
– Get full details of persons who have been involved in the accident, as well as potential witnesses, sketch of the accident, and vehicle data otherwise (enrollment, model, insurance, policy number whenever possible, etc).
– Convey as Lessor immediacy data to the preceding paragraph and other details of the accident referred
– Immediately notify the authorities if the guilt of the other party should be investigated or in the case of injured
– Do not leave the vehicle without taking appropriate measures to protect and safeguard.
In case of fire, vandalism, Vehicle theft or disappearance, el Cliente se compromete a notificar el hecho de inmediato a Takecar, and file a complaint with the relevant authorities.
9. VEHICLE MISUSE
The Customer shall maintain the vehicle in good condition making diligent use of it, compliance with laws and regulations concerning the movement, and in any case avoiding any situation that could cause damage to the vehicle or third. Customer will not allow driving the vehicle to any person except those expressly authorized in the Contract. Otherwise the client will be directly responsible for any damage to the vehicle or third.
Any case that violates the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed improper use in which case the Customer liable for all damages caused to the vehicle, being required to pay all costs incurred pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 5 Signing.
In the event of a claim through the courts the Customer shall pay all costs of proceedings arising, lawyers, costs and attorneys although his speech is not procedurally required.
Misuse of the vehicle includes, and is not limited to, The following cases cited as examples:
– Driving under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic drugs, stimulants or similar substances or states of decreased driving ability, such as fatigue or disease, or permit the operation of the vehicle who is in such circumstances.
– Reckless and / or contrary to the rules of driving traffic.
– Use the vehicle for illegal purposes.
– Allow driving the vehicle by anyone other than the client himself or additional drivers specified in the Contract.
– Using the vehicle once the rental period fulfilled.
– Carry more passengers than those specified by the vehicle manufacturer or permitted by law, or transport animals.
– Use the vehicle to move, push or tow other vehicles, trailers u objects.
– Circular paths or other places, due to the poor state of them, can cause damage to the vehicle.
– Circular for sites unfit for circulation such as beaches, forest tracks, automotive circuits, roads, etc.
– The vehicle to participate in competitions, contests, endurance training or materials, accessories and automotive products .
– Use the gasoline or fuel vehicle or different quality characteristics to be applied in accordance with that indicated by the manufacturer for each vehicle type.
– Not having the vehicle properly parked and locked when not in use.
– Leave items in plain view inside the vehicle capable of being stolen with consequent damage to the vehicle.
– Trashing the car beyond which implies a reasonable and careful use.
– Use the vehicle for loading or transporting goods of any kind, or ride without landlord released on the roof rack.
– Manipulate in any way the vehicle odometer.
– Take the vehicle off the Iberian Peninsula unless it has first obtained written authorization has been paid Takecary the relevant travel insurance.
– Use the vehicle for public passenger transport, Driving for courses, for courier or delivery of goods, or engage in commercial or industrial activities, or any activity that involves subleasing the vehicle.
10. DRIVING LICENCE
Customer must be in possession of a valid driving license and approved in Spain and with a minimum of one year, Direct Customer being responsible for these acts keeping Takecarindemne any capacity.
11. ADDITIONAL DRIVERS
All Customers and / or authorized driver will be jointly and severally liable for all obligations that arise from the Customer Agreement and applicable laws to the same.
If no additional insurance is not leased it must submit a deposit of 500 € which will be charged to your credit card.
Takecar reserves the right to retain the deposit that had been deposited to cover the damages caused to the Vehicle until they quantified economically, I can attribute it to some of the damage.
In all other casosTakecar undertakes to order refund of the deposit to the bank concerned within five days after delivery of the vehicle.
13. BOOSTER SEATS AND APPROVED FOR CHILDREN
The Customer shall report aTakecar the need to use a device approved mandatory retention for children under three years or older who did not exceed the height of 150 inches, payment of appropriate rental rate, without anchor in the vehicle. Customer is anyway responsible for the installation of the device. Anyway Takecar be free of any potential liability for personal or property damage arising as a result of breach by the Customer of the obligation to use the device mandatory retention, or installation, or misuse by Customer and any possible manufacturing defect of said device.
14. RIGHT TO CANCEL
Takecar reserves the right to terminate the contract early, with immediate effect and without compensation to the customer about it in the following cases:
– Upon receiving information that calls into serious question the financial soundness of the Customer.
– Showing that the Customer is in breach of contract.
– Customer makes improper use of the vehicle.
15. PERSONAL OBJECTS
Takecar not responsible for stolen items, forgotten or lost inside the vehicle.
16. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
Annex to this contract the Special Conditions of rental must be accepted and signed by accompanying the Customer
This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with Spanish laws. Takecar declares its intention to resolve any differences amicably. If this is not possible, any difference arising between Takecar and Customer will be subject to the jurisdiction of the place where the rent is started.
Customer may submit any grievance or complaint at the following address: Avda. GarciaMorato 50, Edif. Check Point, Destruction n º 8, 29004 Malaga
The translations of these terms are for information only and are not legally binding on all the detail of writing, be valid only in Spanish version.
19. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data, inform you of the inclusion of your personal data to a file owned by Takecarcon order to facilitate the provision of rental and / or sale of vehicle. Also, Takecar we state that has adopted the technical and organizational nature of ensuring the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, amending Regulation implementing Organic Law on Data Protection is approved.
If you do not want to receive marketing communications from our company, or at any time exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data may do so by notifying Takecar, by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org